8/17/10

Centenial Fair

I really enjoyed that day because there's a lot of fun, games, food, and booths. I was thrill when I heard there's a scary booth and I'm excited to enter it. Luckily, I entered with the higher years around me and my friends. I enjoyed it. Although it is not scary, not at all, I really learned something because the topic is about the environment. I have fun riding the Ferris Wheel, even if my stomach feels going up and down, I'm sure I have the loudest scream, embarrassed, but totally have fun!!.. It rained a lot, but I was not standing in the corner, waiting for the rain to stop, we played on it and totally get wet. We hurriedly went up to the dorm and take a shower. I cannot forget the concert because at first they sang a song we're not familiar of and misunderstand it and we burst into laughter. I was totally bored. I stopped dancing and practiced riding in a wave board. I feel i did take a bath, my shirt is so wet, full of sweat. Totally get tired of doing it and I come back to the concert. I was really surprised when I saw Sr. Secular dance and well dance so well. I joined him and a group of girls came to join us too. We all end up doing Sr. Seculars' stepping. Aww.. So bad it ends too early. When I went up to the dorm, ohh.. so silent. I feel so free and jump to my bed. I didn't realized, i wake up and looked at my watch, oh God, its early in the morning!!.. I end up taking a bath so fast and packed my things.. And yes!!.. Yesterday is really gone!!.. and..back to my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment